Want smoother, more cost-effective Avionics projects with less headaches? All you need is just five days with our comprehensive Avionics training course!
Join our practical Avionics workshops covering the key terms, tech, and best practices involved within Aviation’s most important guidelines, from DO-178C and DO-254 to ARP 4754A/4761 and DO-330, and more!
Click/tap here to sign up today and get ready to reach new heights with ConsuNova!
A little more about this course:
ConsuNova’s fall aerospace and avionics training classes offer our most interactive and informative experience yet, all online, so you can take them from anywhere you need. Just log on, get comfortable, and learn the best ways to plan, develop, and verify your Avionics hardware, software and systems projects.
The course runs October 24 – 28, with daily classes from 7:00 am PDT / GMT-7 to 10:00 am PDT / GMT-7.
Daily class topics include:
• “Get to know” ARP 4754A & ARP 4761 DAL Determination
• Avionics Configuration Management Process
• Key Recommendations for DO-178C PSAC and DO-254 PHAC Setup
And so much more!
Plus, all attendees receive:
• Flip-pdf of Training Materials for 6-months
• Training Recording access for 6-months
• Free Requirements Review Checklist
Click/tap or visit https://consunova.com/training.html#content4-9j to pick your class and sign up today!