Scheduled at Select European Technology Centers
“Not just another basic DO-178C training session.” This is a practical, focused approach to understanding, implementing and successfully executing compliant plans, processes and required support data. A thorough understanding of the guidelines is important, but it is critical to understand how to efficiently satisfy the associated requirements.
This training is designed to be fast-paced, dynamic, up-to-date, given by working industry experts with a shared goal: teaching attendees industry best practices that maximize efficiency in managing and delivering software under DO-178C. This workshop covers the top two cost drivers in DO-178C: lack of workable/efficient process and excessive/missed verification objectives.
- Day 1 focuses on key elements of DO-178C Planning, understanding the key differences between DO-178B and DO-178C, avoiding mistakes and efficient ways to reduce review-cycle and successful DO-178C Compliance Audits.
- Day 2 focuses on requirements development, efficient ways to leverage previously developed software, and how to reduce verification effort by 50%.
This event will deliver focused results & a clear understanding of DO-178C, the implications and time-saving industry best practices.
- Engineers & mangers will leave with memorable and practical methods applicable immediately.
- In a more hands-on workshop approach, attendees will learn how to deal with hidden but costly DO-178C challenges.
- Attendees will understand major technical schedule and cost drivers and how to avoid them.